[CentralOH] New DoJoe

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue Aug 9 16:17:39 CEST 2011

The first session of the Monday evening DoJoe at the Westland Area Library was held last night. In attendance were Jim Prior and myself. We began working through the 'homework' excercise that Rick Harding presented as part of his talk at PyOhio 2011. In addition to learning SQLAlchemy, some of the experimentation we are doing is helping us better understand general Python concepts.

We will meet again next Monday evening from 6-9pm. If you can't make it right at 6pm, feel free to show up when you can.  We will continuue working through the SQLAlchemy homework.  We are only on the third exercise in the file, so it should be easy to catch up for those who missed last night.

Mark Erbaugh