[CentralOH] New Evening DoJo

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Aug 10 23:48:08 CEST 2011

Alan,

Cool... there really isn't a format for the Dojoe's, just folks
interesting in Python and wanting to group up and learn.  Right now
there is a group going through the SQLAlchemy tutorial homework from
PyOhio, but feel free to come and learn whatever and meet up with
other Python programmers who might also be interested in what you are
interested in learning.  The only rules are share and learn.

Here is the SQLAlchemy tutorial video:
http://python.mirocommunity.org/video/4392/pyohio-2011-sqlalchemy-tutoria

And the repository with presentation and homework:
https://github.com/mitechie/sqlalchemy_pyohio2011

The homework is specifically:
https://github.com/mitechie/sqlalchemy_pyohio2011/blob/master/src/demo/homework.py

Cheers,