[CentralOH] 8/29 meeting?

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Aug 15 15:36:11 CEST 2011

And here is what I have for an agenda:

1. Issac Kelly will talk about "tox"

2. I am going to kick off a new feature, "What I learned about Python
this month" (kind of like the ATOM talks previously) by talking about
what *I* learned about Python this month.

3. PyOhio review

4. Evening Dojoe review and discussion

5. Open discussion/hacking

Who else has stuff they want to talk about?

Best Regards,
Eric