[CentralOH] Ohio Python job(s)
eric at intellovations.com
Thu Aug 18 14:58:32 CEST 2011
Micromoments, http://www.micromoments.net , is a new startup currently
with 3 seasoned entrepreneur founders looking to build a team. Their
goal is to be the poster child for Ohio and the midwest when it comes
to successful tech companies in this social space.
They are looking for several contract to hire Python developers in
downtown Cincinnati (telecommute option is open),
Please contact Joe Balbo ( joe at digitalmomentsinc.com ) if you are
interested or want further details than what is listed below:
This role will be developing enterprise applications on the Google App
engine. Ideal candidate will have working knowledge and experience in
Write new software code to specification. Ensure all code written is
thoroughly unit tested before release. Support existing software
application. Assisting in the development of detailed design documents
and programming specifications.
- Experience with Python, Java Script frameworks, HTML and Django is required.
- Google App Engine and BigTable experience a plus.
- Knowledge of design patterns, enterprise architecture and software
- Experience with Source control and defect tracking systems.
- Knowledge of Google Apps or other editing & publishing programs.
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with people
- Design, write, and test code meeting both technical and business requirements
- Passion for writing concise, clear and elegant code
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under minimal supervision
This is a contract job with the potential for full time employment.
More information about the CentralOH