[CentralOH] An introduction and an opportunity

Matthew Sibson cohpy at matthewsibson.com
Thu Aug 18 21:52:44 CEST 2011

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in this posting. I'm
currently in the process of interviewing for a position downtown, 4
interviews done and 3 left to go. As such I'm putting other positions on
hold for the time being until I hear whether I've been successful,
hopefully toward the end of next week.

Many thanks again for those that have been in touch,

Matthew Sibson