[CentralOH] Python DoJoe 8/22

Jason Green gjigsaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:34:01 CEST 2011

In Detroit now, so I won't make it back in time for tonight's Dojoe.
Next week.
On Aug 21, 2011 2:40 PM, "Mark Erbaugh" <mark at microenh.com> wrote:
> If there is any interest tomorrow night, I'm prepared to go through a
basic Python tutorial at the DoJoe. The tutorial will only require a basic
installation of Python. We'll use IDLE (yeah!). The tutorial will be more
basic than Michael's Python 101 from PyOhio and will be suitable for
complete novices.

> I'll bring the Python 2.7.2 installers for both Windws (32 and 64 bit) and
the Mac. These installers include IDLE. Users with Linux should install a
2.x version of Python and IDLE from their system's package management
system.