[CentralOH] Profiling Django Apps?

Nick Albright nick.albright at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:25:26 CEST 2011

Well, I've configured s3 boto storage for the default storage of django, and
using imagekit to process all the diff versions of the photos. (All that is
really being uploaded is photos), so dunno if stores it in the DB someplace?
or makes calls?

Though, checking the Log Messages section in Django Debug Toolbar, seems to
show alot of boto calls,, so it could be external calls in real time.

I'm gonna keep digging! Thanks!
 -Nick