[CentralOH] October and December meeting space.

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:23:45 CEST 2011

All,

At this weeks COhPy meeting, several people made suggestions for meeting
space for the remainder of the year. Unfortunately, I don't remember all of
them.

We are currently in need of space for October 24 and December 5.

If you know a place we might go, and have a contact there, feel free to ask
for the space. If you get a yes, please let Eric and I know as soon as
possible so we don't double-book.

If you know a possible place, but are uncomfortable asking, please email me
the location and any contact info you have, and I'll be happy to ask.

Thanks!

Brian