[CentralOH] Simple XY Graphing

Thomas Winningham winningham at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:13:30 CET 2011

For fully customized and accurate scatter plots for statistics, I
think Eric's suggestion can't be beat on Python. I've played with a
lot of other libraries for just really basic and general drawing, and
those include PyCairo, PySVG, Python Imaging Library (just manipulate
pixels) and then OpenGL things such as PyGame, NodeBox, etc ...
PyCairo and PySVG are great for print, but the fastest way to get a
bitmap is maybe PIL?