[CentralOH] My "Welcome to Django" note. and notes on tonight's talk.

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Feb 2 17:19:23 CET 2011

Issac,

Thanks so much for your talk and the wealth of information in this
post!  The library app is quite useful and helpful and I would love to
see it integrated into the COhPy site.  It would also be cool to just
put in ISBN and have it pull the rest of the information from Amazon
or somewhere.

I think it would be cool to take the information from your post and
make a reference page on COhPy so folks can easily refer to it.

All,

Who is up for cutting their teeth on a little Django project for COhPy?

Best Regards,
Eric