[CentralOH] Upcoming Meetings

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Jan 10 22:00:51 CET 2011

All,

I will be posting the Meetup details for the January 31 monthly
meeting shortly.  Isaac Kelly will be talking about building reusable
web apps with Django.  Our ATOM will be mobile devices for Python
users by Vijay Shan.

I remember having a conversation about someone interested in
presenting for February, but can't find a note anywhere.  If you
suggested a presentation for February, please send me an email!  Ditto
the ATOM talk for February.

For March, we'll have an informal meeting to share PyCon nuggets at
the Dublin Library and then head over to Brazenhead for food and
drinks.

I welcome any ideas for location and topics!  Also don't forget about
the weekly Python Dojoe every Tuesday morning!

Cheers,
Eric