[CentralOH] Upcoming Meetings

Jason Denzin jdenzin.lists at eyedarts.net
Mon Jan 10 22:47:49 CET 2011

I'm interested in learning more about OpenOffice Spreadsheet Python scripts
and other OpenOffice script-writing stuff.

Also, what kind of background is needed to get the most out of the Django
web app talk this month? I'm new to Python and haven't touched Django yet.
Should I go through some tutorials before the meeting or will simply showing
up be sufficient?

Jason Denzin