[CentralOH] Upcoming Meetings

Issac Kelly issac.kelly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:16:31 CET 2011

I'm going to go, start to production, the things you should think
about/probably do when starting a django application (most likely the cohpy
website)

I'm going to try to keep the same format as the Django Tutorial, if you run
through that, you'll have a very good understanding of most of the concepts
that I'll be talking about, if not, my goal is for you to still be able to
keep up.

General understanding of Python is good, but really since we won't be
collectively writing code, I don't think it will be a big deal.