[CentralOH] PyOhio Sprints Location

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Fri Jul 15 19:05:11 CEST 2011

All,

PyOhio will be doing sprints this year Saturday and Sunday evening,
and all day Monday.  Right now there are two projects on the board,
http://pyohio.org/Sprints/ but a few people have mentioned others
(just have to step up to the plate and be a leader, helping people get
started...).

Last year we were at Subway, which had a large area, ample power,
wifi, and stayed open late.  However, sprinters gave it mixed reviews.
 The air conditioning wasn't working well Saturday, the wifi was a bit
spotty, etc.

I wanted to send this note out and ask for help from anyone who can
recommend a better place within walking distance from the conference
that would be a better fit.  None emerged last year, but it's a year
later, so things do change.

Note... I'm looking for confirmed locations, not "ideas".  Please
email if you know the site can accommodate 10-20 people, has solid
wifi, and have called to confirm that the location will be open late
on PyOhio nights (or can accommodate our request to remain open late
since we'll be spending lots of money on food!).

Thanks for your help!
Eric