[CentralOH] HTML Editor?

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue Jul 26 20:44:21 CEST 2011

Yes, this really is a Python question<g>.

I'm working on a web-based application using the Pyramid framework. Pyramid is a descendent of Pylons and can be configured to use various templating languages. I'm using Chameleon as it's the default for the template I started with.

Anyways, I'm knee deep in HTML inside vi trying to find a mis-matched tag.  Do people using templates still edit the HTML by hand?  I've got Kompozer, but doesn't seem to like the template language.

FWIW, I'm impressed with Pyramid and yes, I will be willing to make a presentation to the group<g>.