[CentralOH] Python DoJoe - Hacker Session Notes - 05-03-11

Scott Scites scott.scites at railcar88.com
Thu May 5 05:05:41 CEST 2011

Jason Denzin and I pair programmed Learn Python the Hard Way,
exercises 6 (Strings & Text) and 7 (More Printing).  The remote code
editor we used was collabedit and it worked
out well enough that we'll use it again next week.

Next week we'll aim to get the following exercises completed:
8 Printing, Printing
9 Printing, Printing, Printing
10 What Was That?

Join us next week at Cup O' Joe German Village or on freenode.net with
the #cohpy handle.  We'll post the collabedit link at #cohpy so you
can join the pairing.  We took turns typing out the exercises line by
line, ran the script and then after each exercise discussed what we
learned.

Happy Hacking!