[CentralOH] Python DoJoe Hacker Notes

Scott Scites scott.scites at railcar88.com
Wed May 18 07:00:28 CEST 2011

*5-17-11*
Jason Denzin and I pair programmed Learn Python the Hard Way,
exercises 11 (Asking Questions), 12 (Prompting People) and 13
(Parameters, Unpacking, Variables).  Morgan Goose provided python
support/consulting in our collabedit session:)

Next week we'll aim to get the following exercises completed:
14 Prompting And Passing
15 Reading Files
16 Reading and Writing Files

Tonight, I'll post the session notes from this and last week to the
COhPy mailing list.

Hack your world!

P.S. "Hack your world" is a quote from Thomas Gideon of "The Command
Line" podcast (http://thecommandline.net/<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://thecommandline.net/>)

*5-10-11*
Jason Denzin and I pair programmed Learn Python the Hard Way,
exercises 8 (Printing, Printing), 9 (Printing, Printing, Printing) and
10 (What Was That?).

Next week we'll aim to get the following exercises completed:
11 Asking Questions
12 Prompting People
13 Parameters, Unpacking, Variables

The upcoming exercises should be good as we're moving into more
interaction with the python interpreter.