[CentralOH] Checkboxes

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Tue May 24 23:41:58 CEST 2011

Did something change with webpy's handling of Checkboxes on web forms between 0.3 and 0.34 (and 0.35).  I have an application that uses, among other things, Checkboxes. These worked using 0.3, but don't appear to under 0.34.  For example, even though the data being displayed is such that the checkbox should be checked, it is not displaying as checked. Further, if I check the box and POST the form, the POST handler doesn't seem to detect that the box is checked. I switched back to 0.3 and it still works there.

Here's the function that creates the webpy form:

> def edit_form(ves):
>     return f.Form(
>         f.Checkbox("pass_el2", description="Pass Element 2"),
>         f.Checkbox("pass_el3", description="Pass Element 3"),
>         f.Checkbox("pass_el4", description="Pass Element 4"),
> 	)

Mark