[CentralOH] Printing PDF files from Python

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Thu May 26 15:35:20 CEST 2011

I'm using the ReportLab library to generate PDF files from a Python application.  Normally, I launch a native PDF viewer (Adobe Reader on Windows, Preview on Mac) and let the user print the document if they want. Is there a way to directly print the PDF file from the Python app?  I could shell to the native reader, but it would be nice if I could keep this looking like it was "built-in" to the app, not a separate process.

Thanks,
Mark