[CentralOH] Unittesting with vi(m)

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:25:46 CET 2011

Mark

It seems to me you can solve this by just typing:

:! python filename.py

in any of the windows.  Referencing the file seems somewhat more natural
than remembering the mapping between buffers and files.  Or am I missing
something?

Also, I came across this recently ... for VIM + Python users, I haven't
tried it yet:

https://github.com/klen/python-mode

Austin