[CentralOH] WSGI Friendly Hosting

Issac Kelly issac.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 18:45:23 CET 2011

It's definitely possible to do that, but yeah, it's ~$50/yr. Maybe you can
just ask somebody @ the non-profit to donate it? $150/yr TOTAL for web fees
seems totally reasonable.

The other thing is that there is a little cognative dissonance between
switching URLs for the 'secure' site. to the point of it feeling less
secure for a lot of people to be kicked around between several sites, that
they may or might not know the source.