[CentralOH] WSGI Friendly Hosting

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Tue Nov 15 19:35:45 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Mark Erbaugh <mark at microenh.com> wrote:

> Issac,
>
> Thanks for the information.  I have one website for a volunteer non-profit
> where we sometimes need to submit the applicant's personal information. The
> only thing in that process that isn't public information is the SSN.  I've
> donated the hosting but didn't want to pay the extra if I didn't have to.
>
> If I do buy a static IP address and SSL certificate for a single domain,
> would it be possible to maintain multiple non-secure domains that link to
> webpages under the secure domain when they need secure transfers, or would
> that be a lot of work to save $4 a month?

I just want to make sure that you are aware that Dreamhost offers "free
hosting for life" for non-profits. All you need is to send them a copy of
your 501c3.
It is a standard hosting account. Not crippled in any way.  I use them for
free hosting for a boy scout troop and an elementary school PTA.
Lowering your cost to 0 for hosting could make it cost effective to add a
static IP.
Len

--
lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214