[CentralOH] Book Review: The Definitive Guide to Django Web Development Done Right

Fandi Peng fandi.814 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 03:41:32 CEST 2012

I read two books about Django before:
Visual QuickPro Guide Django
by Steven Helzner
Python Web Development With Django
By Jeff Forcier, Paul Bissex, Wesley Chun
but neither of them helped me get to know how to use it.
I guess it's because I was lack the programming knowledge
in general and the Django books are not designed for
beginning web developing learners. I will probably try to
pick it up again in the near future.