[CentralOH] Programmer/Web Geek Wanted! (Columbus, Ohio)

Nick Albright nick.albright at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 22:37:56 CEST 2012

Hey Guys!

We have a programming job open here at altE, and thought I'd see if anyone
on the list was interested. :)  If you aren't interested, you can just
close your eyes now and hit delete.  I think that's the right order...  ;)

Programmer/Web Geek Wanted! (Columbus, Ohio)

Are you looking to be part of a small, fun, e-commerce company passionate
about renewable energy products, services, and education? Do you love to
play around in linux, do programming and web work? We are looking for
someone just like you!

AltE is looking for proactive, motivated programming/web/linux geek to grow
our technical wizardry staff in our new Columbus, Ohio office.

Duties vary from understanding, troubleshooting and evolving a mixture of
Python and PHP code, to performing basic linux administration, to helping
out with Search Engine Optimization of an Inc Top 500 Fastest Growing
Company! We are looking for that person to help us continue our success!

*Required*

   - (( SSH and ( Emacs or vi ) ) or sftp capable editor) experience
   - Knowledge of #!/usr/bin/python and/or <?= 'PHP' ?>  (Both preferred,
   but not required :)
   - Ability to do basic linux system administration
   - Excellent Computer Skills
   - Good Sense of Humor
   - Desire to be part of a great team
   - Ability to single-handedly tackle projects and make them your own

*Desired*

   - Fluency in SSH and emacs, or editor that integrates well with remote
   ssh servers
   - Fun toys to bring to the office
   - 1-2 years programming experience

*Compensation and Benefits*

   - 40K Salary + Quarterly Profit Sharing
   - Health and dental insurance
   - SEP IRA/profit sharing plan after 3 year anniversary

 *Contact*
Please inquire by our online form only. Please put in the subject of your
application "Applying for Programmer/Web Position - Columbus, Ohio". Please
submit your resume with our on line employment
application.<http://www.altestore.com/store/forms/employment/>