[CentralOH] Rewardli offers

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Aug 8 16:13:20 CEST 2012

Hey everyone,

Rewardli is a new startup that basically aggregates marketing offers
from technology vendors (in our case) to SMB's, user groups, and the
like.  As anyone who has tried to market to SMBs and small
organizations, it's tough.  So the benefit to the vendors is they have
reduced marketing costs because they are able to reach groups that
would be likely buyers of their products, and with those reduced
costs, are able to offer deals that they don't generally offer to the
general public.

Of course the companies can "cheat" the system and offer deals with
lots of restrictions or not any different than they offer the general
public.

Anyway, I was approached by Rewardli and signed up.  Take a look at
the COhPy page at:

http://centralohiopython.rewardli.com/offers

If you think there are some deals for services or products that make
it compelling to sign up, please do (it's free).  If you think it's
spammy or crappy or not worth me sending an email and sounding like
I'm pimping the company, please let me know.  I'm not receiving
anything for this, just got the email (copied below).

But I thought I would offer this to the group as it seemed like they
are "trying to do the right thing" and not just another no-value
marketing offer.  And looking at the offers, it seemed like there was
some value there.

Cheers,
Eric