[CentralOH] LinuxFest Booth

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Wed Aug 8 22:47:13 CEST 2012

PyOhio generally has a booth at the Ohio LinuxFest, which is September
29-30 this year.  We use it for general Python outreach.

In past years we've displayed Python books, raffled off PyOhio t-shirts,
had laptops running Python demos, etc.

It has also acted as a kind of "hang out" for Pythonistas.

This year, we have been thinking about offering PyOhio t-shirts for
donations, printing flyers about PyOhio next year, and info flyers with
URLs and info for the regional Python groups.

However, we are really looking for new ideas and directions.

Are you interested in heading this effort at outreach?  Want to put your
stamp on something cool?  PyOhio will pay for printing costs, and the booth
rental... all you need is time and your ideas.

Also, if you are interested in manning the booth for some or all of the
time, let us know as well.

-Eric