[CentralOH] Job Opportunity

ssharkey at lanshark.com ssharkey at lanshark.com
Tue Feb 7 14:35:09 CET 2012

Hi David,

I would be interested in learning more.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: "Byrne, David" <David.Byrne at us.xchanging.com>
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2012 4:49pm
To: centraloh at python.org
Subject: [CentralOH] Job Opportunity

Please let me know if this should not be posted here.

There is a job opening in the Columbus area for a Python/C developer.
Salary would be based on experience.  We are looking mostly for someone
that has experience with one of the Python web application development
toolkits (Turbogears, Pylons, Pyramid, etc.),  as well as a good working
knowledge of C (or C++) programming.  For more information and a more
detailed job description, please email me at
David.Byrne at us.xchanging.com.

Thanks,

David Byrne

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this
information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please