[CentralOH] PyCon 2012 News - Tutorials, Talks, and Tickets

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue Jan 3 19:52:21 CET 2012

Brandon,

The meeting format is fairly fluid.  We generally have one main talk
between 30 minutes to an hour, followed by discussion of the topic and then
other discussions or quick presentations.

Our meetings generally run 1.5 to 2.5 hours (getting out between 8 and 9).
 We're probably a little smaller than the average PyAtl meeting... we have
about 150 members on the meetup versus 600 for PyAtl.  We generally get
between 15-30 folks to the monthly meetings.  We're definitely interested
in any ideas you have from attending PyAtl... they are a very active and
successful group.

So, to answer your question... 25 minutes is on the short side, so if
anyone has any short topics they'd like to discuss in January, let me know!

See you in a few weeks!
Eric