[CentralOH] Google Technologies

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon Jan 23 22:38:14 CET 2012

Hi all,

Google is a big supporter of Python, and I know a number of us use
Google APIs in our work and play.  Casey Borders is interested in
starting a Google Technologies Meetup here in Columbus, and would like
your input if you are interested or not.  Here is his message, and a
link to the survey:

-----

I am working on Co-Founding a Google Technology Users Group (GTUG)
here in Columbus. We are looking for feedback from developers who
might be interested in the group. I was hoping you could pass along
this survey to members of your meet up.

http://is.gd/ColsGoogleDev

-----

Best Regards,