[CentralOH] DoJo West Schedule

Mr Mark E Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed Jul 18 20:10:33 CEST 2012

I have reserved the meeting room at the Westland Area Library (4740 W Broad St, Columbus, 43228) for the DoJo West, most Monday's from 6-9pm for the rest of the year.  We won't meet on the nights that the full COhPy group meets or when the room in unavailable.  If you can't make it at 6, feel free to come when you can.  We stay until the library closes at 9pm. We work on any Python project that interests the folks that show up

Here are the dates for the rest of the year:

August 13, 20
September 10, 17
October 1, 15, 22
November 5, 12, 19, 26
December 3*, 10*, 17

* COhPy typically has a combined November / December meeting probably on 12/3 or 12/10. Whichever night they meet, we won't have a DoJo.

Mark Erbaugh