[CentralOH] Mailing List Change

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Tue May 1 19:35:01 CEST 2012

All,

Previously, the archives of this mailing list available here:
http://mail.python.org/mailman/private/centraloh/  were only previously
available to list members.

I have made a change to this setting.  This mailing list archives are now
*public*.

This is how most mailing lists on an open-source or general topic usually
are, but I wanted to mention this here in case anyone was under the
assumption that emails to this list were only available to list members
(which I doubt, but just in case).

Also, as a reminder note that replies to this mailing list's emails by
default are sent back to the list, not the original poster.

Enjoy!
Eric