[CentralOH] May Meeting

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Mon May 7 20:09:26 CEST 2012

All,

As Memorial Day is the last Monday in May, we will be meeting a week early
on Monday, May 21.

Unfortunately, TechColumbus is booked up that evening, so I was thinking we
could meet at a nice bar and grille to eat, drink, socialize, and talk
Python.

A few suggestions of places that would be big enough to handle a few rowdy
Pythonistas: Brazenhead on 5th (central), Winking Lizard at Crosswords
(north), or Rusty Bucket in Dublin (northwest).  Grandview Cafe has been a
nice after-meeting spot, but I think parking space and size of the place
are issues for a full meeting.

I am also open to suggestions.

Please place your vote here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DGTH99N (you may
choose more than one)  If your favorite spot isn't listed, lobby your
fellow Pythonistas here for a write-in.

Location will be the place that gets the most votes, and will be announced
here next Monday, May 14, so vote early!

Cheers,
Eric