[CentralOH] Tyler Shipe sent you a message: Python Help

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Wed May 16 01:51:52 CEST 2012

Tyler,

Too bad you can't make the DoJoe's but getting people up to speed is one of the things we do.  Feel free to ask me Python questions. I've been working with Python for several years and like it. Right now, I'm working on a major project in PHP so I'm not spending as much time with Python as I used to.

I'l try and answer your questions, but are you aware of the Central Ohio Python group's email list at CentralOh at python.org? Questions asked there will be seen by a number of Pythonistas.  Feel free to use it to help with your learning.

Mark