[CentralOH] What's your favorite Django blogging engine?

Kurtis Mullins kurtis.mullins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:20:30 CET 2012

I can't release the code or details (NDA), but I've converted Mezzanine
into a multiple-user blog pretty easily. Not just one blog with multiple
users ... but one blogging system that contained multiple blogs and each
blog being modifiable by multiple users. Mezzanine is written in a fairly
structured way (mixins, clean code, nice models) so it's very easy to adapt
to whatever your needs are.

I don't have experience with any other Django-based Blogs. Mezzanine also
has a lot of other features that you may or may not want. (e.g. CMS)

On the other hand, creating a blog application in Django from scratch
is ridiculously easy.

Just my 2 cents.