[CentralOH] Scott's Lawn Care Python Opportunities

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 19:14:03 CEST 2012

All,

Scott's currently has a couple of IT/Sales Support jobs that are at least
partly Python based.

Can't easily direct link because of the way their web site works but you
can go to:

http://www.thescottsmiraclegrocompany.com/careers/career_opportunities.html

and put Python in the keywords section of the job search form.

Also, if anyone on the list is part of Scott's IT or knows someone who is,
that knows more about how Python is used there, please contact Eric Floehr
or me. I'd love to get Scott's involved with PyOhio.

Cheers,

Brian