[CentralOH] Booth Saturday

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Sat Sep 29 03:14:13 CEST 2012

Jim,

Thanks for the recon. I'll bring the banner in my car along with twisty
ties. If there is an opportunity to put it around the table, or something
else, we could try that.

I plan on getting in around 8.  Anyone else planning on getting there early
who can help me carry the t-shirts and bags?

Also, in case you didn't know, Comic Con road tour is also at the
convention center, with Patrick Stewart, Val Kilmer, and others slated to
make an appearance and to print money by selling signatures.

Perhaps they are interested in Linux and will stop by!

See you tomorrow!
-Eric