[CentralOH] Upcoming meetings, talks and speakers.

Katia Tenney katia.tenney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 00:13:37 CEST 2013

Yes! Monday is the monthly meeting.. I was one of the girls in the python
for women workshop you did few months ago.
glad you can make it this time

Katia

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 23, 2013, at 1:51 PM, Catherine Devlin <catherine.devlin at gmail.com>
wrote:

Oh, wait.  It's the Dojo on Thursday, then the meeting on Monday.  I feel
silly.  In any case, I will be there, but not as a speaker.

See you then!

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 1:43 PM, Catherine Devlin <