[CentralOH] 2013-04-29

yanovich.1 at osu.edu yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 30 19:16:52 CEST 2013

I couldn't make it last night, but here are my two cents for a keyboard
recommendation:

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/illuminated-keyboard

It feels great, has a thin profile, keys are adequately spaced for those
with large fingers (not too far like on the older Macbooks and not too
close like netbook), keysize is alright. I'm not too big into the
illuminated part but it is a nice bonus. If you aren't into that there
is a key to adjust the brightness and even disable the illumination.