[CentralOH] Everywhere Else Cincinnati -- Startup Event

Eric Floehr eric at intellovations.com
Fri Aug 23 18:33:27 CEST 2013

All,

I know a number of you are involved in tech startups. Nick Tippmann
out of Cincinnati ask me to forward this on as some of you might be
interested. I generally don't post what people ask me to post (and
they ask a lot) but this seems to check out and I'd like to promote
tech in the region so people stop moving west:

Everywhere Else Cincinnati will bring together 1000+ entrepreneurs,
investors and creatives from September 29th - October 1st for two and
half days of non-stop startup excitement!

Support and strengthen the region's entrepreneurial ecosystem while
you learn from, are inspired by and connect with the some of the
world's top entrepreneurs and investors in a relaxed community focused
environment. Over 60 fundable startups will be on display in the
Startup Village and there will be plenty of time to mingle at the
three after parties. For more information and to register for the
event visit: http://EECincinnati.com

Nick Tippmann <nick at nibletz.com>

CEO & Co-Founder Nibletz Media
Mobile: 260.438.8708