[CentralOH] Volunteer time: table at Ohio LinuxFest

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Tue Aug 27 17:27:10 CEST 2013

Linux fest itself needs volunteers too.  If you can spare a couple of hours
to help at registration, monitor a presentation room, etc. Please signup on
the linuxfest web site, or contact me directly. I'm the volunteer
coordinator.

Len.

lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214    @lenjaffe
Software Engineer, Founder Volunteerable <http://www.volunteerable..com/>,