[CentralOH] (no subject)

Louis Bogdan looiebwv at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 22:10:09 CET 2013

I see that there are some questions about my explanation of what I'm trying
to do.  Would it clarify things if my explanation read as follows:
num(-1) denotes right-hand most digit of num in index position notation
num(-2) denotes the 3rd position digit of num in index position notation.

I don't know how to say it in computer language, that's why I'm asking for
your help. Lou