[CentralOH] Better Problem Description.

Louis Bogdan looiebwv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 00:59:01 CET 2013

Hi Brian:  You bring up an interesting point. If num is 1.2399 would result
in 1.2300 my way.  In looking at that there is a real easy fix that also
simplifies the function as follows:
num = 1.2399
if num[-1] >7
     num+=2     #this will make num 1.2398 ,1.2399 = 1.2400 or 1.2401.
elif num[-1]<3
     num[-1]= 0      # this will make num 1.2401,1.2402 =1.2400
else:
     num[-1] = 5    #nom 1.2394, 1.2395, 1.2396,1.2397 will =1.2395

I ran several "numbers" and found 2 occasions with a .0099 condition.  Does
this make any sense?
A num 1.2398 or 1.2399 would obviate the else statement but we do not have
access to the calculations so it should be standard.