[CentralOH] Ruby by Python

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 02:15:18 CET 2013

This reminds me ... I meant to mention that I found the utility pythonz (
https://github.com/saghul/pythonz) to be very handy.  It manages the
compilation and installation of various python interpreters for local users
(no root necessary).  It was handy for getting a newer version of python
installed onto an older CentOS machine.  And used in conjunction with
virtualenv it was a real breeze.

Its relevance to this post, of course, is that it provides a convenient way
to install PyPy ... to try this Rubython abomination, Topaz.

Austin