[CentralOH] Borrow a laptop, or you?

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:12:08 CET 2013

Hi, Ann,

If it isn't too much trouble to make the guest account (it would need to be
able to install software, though; hmm), that would be great; I don't think
keeping it plugged in will be a problem.  We'd need to figure out how to
get the machine to and from the workshop, too; I could come by wherever you
will be to pick it up and drop it off.

And that sounds like a perfect lightning talk, that would be great!