[CentralOH] Django Application Deployment and Production Delivery

Michael Johnson mjjohnson.geo at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 15:31:50 CEST 2013

As far as your question about database migrations and South: yes, absolutely. It does work a little differently than migrations in Rails, but I don't start a single Django project without using South. (In fact, the developer of South, who is also a core Django developer, is currently working on integrating the functionality into Django core directly: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/andrewgodwin/schema-migrations-for-django )

Michael Johnson