[CentralOH] Looking for a Young Coders instructor apprentice.

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 14:03:46 CEST 2013

Hello John,

We're looking for someone familiar enough with Python to teach an intro
course. Having some experience teaching middle school through high school
is preferred (this does not have to be actual 'school', for example
teaching religion at church, being a scout leader, coaching sports would
all count).

You would need to spend the entire day with Katie at the YC class on
Saturday, shadowing her, learning how to teach it. Also probably some
planning time Friday and some follow-up after.

You would then be expected to teach a version of the class 2-3 times
between now and the next PyOhio (including in Cleveland and Cincinnati),
and possibly again at PyOhio next year.