[CentralOH] Help for a newbie......

Richard.C.1 at bwc.state.oh.us Richard.C.1 at bwc.state.oh.us
Wed Jun 5 22:15:26 CEST 2013

Thank you for the suggestions - I think I'll work on that approach as I learn more about Python. I think also I'll
try the "Selenium" web testing scripting approach just to get it up and running.

Thanks for the offer of help in Dayton!  I know what you mean about being busy - I also have a special needs
child we adopted who has cerebral palsy and other needs, so between my job here, travel time to and from
Dayton and time with the family I have to practically budget my time carefully. I appreciate your offer of help
and will take you up on it if I hit a dead end.

Just wondering - is there any Python group activity/interest in the Dayton area? I would think that with the
universities and WP there would be a lot....