[CentralOH] Looking for a Technical Co-founder

Venkatesh Ganapathy vganapathy at moveez.com
Fri Jun 21 15:05:28 CEST 2013

Hi I am the founder of a start-up, MoveEZ, which is an online marketplace
that helps moving consumers find licensed and reputable moving companies
and makes their move extremely stress free by helping with all other
aspects of their move under one roof. We are looking for website/mobile app
developer in the role of a technical co-founder/lead developer who is well
experienced in Ruby on Rails and/or Python-Django. The MVP is ready and
will be launched over the next couple of months. As such, his/her immediate
responsibilities will range from maintaining the current website(which is
developed on the Python-Django framework), updating it with new
functionality, and coordinating with the outsourced development team in
Seattle. As a technical co-founder, he/she will be responsible for leading
the development of the revamped fully functional website and mobile app, as
well as mentoring and growing the development team in the future.

We are looking for someone who is excited about working on new ideas,
passionate about entrepreneurship, and interested in being a full time
partner in an exciting startup.

While ideally we are looking for a full time partner, we would also be open
to talking to people who are interested in a part time opportunity before
they commit to a full time partnership.

If anyone is interested, please email me at vganapathy at moveez.com