[CentralOH] Python developer needed.

Brian Costlow brian.costlow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:12:31 CET 2013

I'm looking for a contract Python developer, full time on a 4-6 month
contract to refactor, bug-fix and extend software for a Columbus-area
company.

There is a possibility that this could go permanent.

Meet 1-2 days a week in New Albany, the rest of the time telecommute.

Must Haves.

Proficient with Python 2.6/2.7 and Django, preferably 1.4. using Postgres.

Nice to Have.

Experience with python-ldap in an Active Directory environment.

Experience with Django REST

Knowledge of Flex. (Current project uses a Flex-based front end. If you
don't know it, you must be willing to learn, at least long enough to
maintain the current version until we move off of it.)

The usual front-end suspects. HTML5, CSS, SASS or LESS. JavaScript, jquery,
and some experience with an MVC or MVVM js framework like backbone or
angular.

Email me directly if interested.