[CentralOH] BDD/TDD w Django

Mark Aufdencamp mark at aufdencamp.com
Sat May 4 23:32:16 CEST 2013

I've been working in Rails for about four years and playing heavily with
RSpec/Selenium/WebRat on a current project porting a Rails 2 application
to Rails 3.2.  This has resulted in moving a little further up the BDD
stack by delving some into Cucumber.  The local ATDD groups meeting
Thursday  focused on Cucumber Feature and Scenario development.

So, the Python side of it.  I've been reading O'Reilly's Early Release
"Test-Driven Development with Python".  The author did a presentation at
PyCon 2013.  Did anyone in the group happen to catch it?

Anyone utilizing Lettuce for BDD?   How about Splinter for testing
Django apps?

What's the groups level of interest on the topic?  I could probably put
something together on it for a presentation if others are interested.
Something I should submit for PyOhio?  Anyone with more Python
experience interested in working on it with me?

Mark Aufdencamp
Mark at Aufdencamp.com